Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Virtual Rennovation

It's been almost a year since I've picked up my pen - or put my fingers to the keyboard - to write for pleasure. I began this blog nearly two years ago to record musings from my time in Washington, DC. After coming back to California, I neglected the blog and mistakenly abandoned it altogether when I moved to France. Back in California and equipped with a new arsenal of thoughts and opinions, I have vowed to write again. I am going to transform this little virtual space I call my own into a collection of input on global culture, politics, and basic human relations. I hope to make the blog less about the writer and more about what I have to say. Earning an undergraduate degree in such a unique time (if you will) and travelling to Europe has opened my eyes to a few new things. For better or worse, I want to share these thoughts with the online community. This time, I'll do so with more rigor and regularity. Let's see how this turns out, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment